RSS

喜欢你说谎的样子

Eminem Feat Rihanna Love The Way You Lie

Just gonna stand there/And watch me burn/But that's alright/Because I like/The way it hurts/Just gonna stand there/And hear me cry/But that's alright/Because I love/The way you lie/I love the way you lie/I love the way you lie/I can't tell you what it really is/I can only tell you what it feels like/And right now there's a steel knife/In my windpipe/I can't breathe/But I still fight/While I can fight/As long as the wrong feels right/It's like I'm in flight/High of a love/Drunk from the hate/It's like I'm huffing paint/And I love it the more that I suffer/Isufficate/And right before im about to drown/She resuscitates me/She fucking hates me/And I love it/Wait/Where you going/I'm leaving you/No you ain't/Come back/We're running right back/Here we go again/It's so insane/Cause when it's going good/It's going great/I'm Superman/With the wind in his bag/She's Lois Lane/But when it's bad/It's awful/I feel so ashamed/I snap/Who's that dude/I don't even know his name/I laid hands on her/I'll never stoop so low again/I guess I don't know my own strength/Just gonna stand there/And watch me burn/But that's alright/Because I like/The way it hurts/Just gonna stand there/And hear me cry/But that's alright/Because I love/The way you lie/I love the way you lie/I love the way you lie/You ever love somebody so much/You can barely breathe/When you're with them/You meet/And neither one of you/Even know what hit 'em/Got that warm fuzzy feeling/Yeah them chills/Used to get 'em/Now you're getting fucking sick/Of looking at 'em/You swore you've never hit 'em/Never do nothing to hurt 'em/Now you're in each other's face/Spewing venom/And these words/When you spit 'em/You push/Pull each other's hair/Scratch, claw, bit 'em/Throw 'em down/

0 评论: